Pilot: Dr Clarence Tam
Rostered Flight Times:
- GAME OF CLONES: TIPS | DESIGN | DELIVERY
- WORKSHOP: SKULPTING SKOOL 102
The modern management and conservative treatment of dental traumatic injuries is a skill underpinned by the clinician's knowledge and skill at placing well-sealed, biomimetic, invisible resin restorations. The concept of responsible esthetics is echoed in this course through a review of preparation design through to occlusal control for long-lasting performance. The course will progress from restoration of a Class IV using a stratified approach with Empress Direct through to the placement of composite veneers with maverick effects. There will be an opportunity for delegates to learn how to mask a dark tooth during the course of placing a composite veneer.
- How to assess how and where to prepare to maximize adhesive longevity and esthetic outcome in both Class IV and composite veneer cases
- The concept behind creating custom shade tabs and the shade button technique
- Various methods to block out and neutralize a dark tooth in composite veneer situations
- Putty-matrix guided and Mylar-freehand techniques in building esthetic restorations
- Work with the various shade recipes to predictably reflect persons of varying ages.
- How and where to incorporate tinting to create maverick effects in the final direct restoration.
- Review contouring protocols to achieve primary, secondary and tertiary anatomy before finishing and polishing to perfection.
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE, MAXIMALLY AESTHETIC V2.0